Monday 30 April 2018

The Longest of CYST on Back "mrZit"

        Watch  VIDEO 🔻










"MrZit" on Blogspot - http://pimplesandzits.blogspot.com

"MrZit" on Vimeo - vimeo.com/user79949587

"MrZit" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Mr__ZIT


"MrZit" on Ello - https://ello.co/mr_zit


From the blog - "https://patient.info"  on the topic "CYST"


user - rommie81
Can an ovarian cyst cause such symptoms, or it's a bowel problem?
I've been in constant pain in the right side of my abdomen for 1 month and a half now. The pain is not very sharp, sometimes it's dull, sometimes it feels like cold needles, but not extremely painful, sometimes like a burning sensation. I was worried these symptoms have to do with the appendectomy I had last summer. I thought that maybe something was wrong there and the doctor I went to one month ago was worried about that as well, so he ordered a CT scan. The scan showed nothing wrong with any of my organs, aside from some cysts on my ovaries - 3.7 cm x 2.6 cm on my right one and 5 cm x 3.7 cm on my left one.
So I went to a gynecologist who told me that I should just wait for the cysts to go on their own. Oh, and he also asked me to do a test for ovary cancer, which turned out negtive.
I've had 2 other ultrasounds from then. At the last reading, my left cyst is 3.6 cm x 2 cm, while my right cyst grew a bit more at 3.8 cm x 3.3 cm.
At the day when I had my last scan, I was having really bad burning pain right of my belly, maybe an inch above it. It was so bad I thought that maybe the cyst burst, twisted or ruptured, reason why I asked for an ultrasound. The cyst wasn't twisted and it wasn't bleeding. so the intense pain remains a mystery...
I'm so confused regarding my symptoms, because from what I heard, my cysts are pretty small to give any symptoms.

What I feel is:
- Dull pain on my right side which moves around. Sometimes I feel it in my pelvic region, sometimes right bellow my belly, sometimes higher, giving me the impression that it's my colon that hurts. Sometimes I feel this pain like some cold needles.
-Pain on my right side during bowel movements and during and after defecation. Whenever I go to the toilet it's a bit of a nightmare. That's when I feel the sharp needles usually in my lower right abdomen or in my upper right abdomen - in line with my belly button and moving towards my back.
- Pain that radiates on my right leg, sometimes making it feel a bit numb.
- Bloating. Sometimes to the point where my belly expands
- Problems passing gas. Sometimes I can't properly pass gas and I have cramps in my abdomen because of that.
-Sometimes my shoulder feels numb
Does any of you who have ovarian cysts (especially a size that aren't too big in size) experience such issues? This is my last hope in finding out if it's likely that these symptoms come from my cyst. All my tests and scans show nothing wrong with any of my organs. Apparently, the CT scan should have showed if there was something wrong with my bowels, such as inflamation, diverticulitis etc. BUT can a small cyst give such symptoms??? I'm in pain for a month and a half now and I'm starting to reach my limit...
Please, can anyone help me shed some light on this?
It would be much appreciated.

jackie25411  rommie81810about 4 hours ago
Hi! 
Yes, I had the exact same symptoms... I had 2 cysts on my right ovary. One was 2 cm and one was 5cm but grew to 10cm by the time I had my surgery. 
As time went on and the one cyst was growing I also had big constipation issues. I found my pain got worse as the day went on and by night I had to lie flat or on my side to get some relief.  But the dull ache, pins & needles feelings are all things I experienced. The pain sometimes moved over to my hip area as well. 
If it's bothering you that much, you should ask to have surgery. (my Doctor insisted so luckily I didn't have to ask)
Jackie

 rommie81810  jackie25411about 2 hours ago
Hello!
Oh, I understand.I was just confused because sometimes I feel those pins & needles way higher on my abdomen than where my ovaries are, so I keep asking myself if it's really caused by the cyst... Hearing that other people with cysts had the same symptoms puts me at ease a bit, so thank you so much  for answering me!
My doctor insists on monitoring the cysts at first and see if they go away on their own, since they are not that big. And honestly, I'm a bit scared of surgery too, especially after I had lots of trouble recovering from the appendicitis surgery last summer. I don't want to go through that again, if it can be avoided xD
Anyway, thank you so much for shedding some light on this. I find it so weird how a cyst can make you feel pains that seem totally unrelated! Not to mention the pain in the right side when going to the bathroom!

cheryl99622  rommie81810about 4 hours ago
Hi Rommie, maybe you should have your gall bladder checked. You have the same pains as me, but no one seems to know WTH is going on. I'm having my dermoid cyst removed on May 16. Hoping and praying this takes care of the problem for me. Good luck with your problems.

rommie81810  cheryl99622about 3 hours ago
Hello! I did check my gall bladder and my liver...all my organs are fine. The only problem that shows up are the cysts. I'm just confused because the pain goes higher on my abdomen sometimes and it seems as if it's unrelated to the ovaries, but then again, it could be reffered pain. That's why I asked here what other people who suffer from cysts feel.
And good luck with your surgery! I hope it will relieve you from your symptoms! Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts