Sunday 23 September 2018

Oh God, What Have i Done!? (Popping Zit on Nose)




video from - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re29yV_tVEU

"MrZit" on Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/user79949587

"MrZit" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Mr__ZIT

"MrZit" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1777025662584642

"MrZit" on Ello - https://ello.co/mr_zit

- xscrumpyx 
Other than that huge one, youve got some very clean looking skin
- Blayss
Thanks but it's just probably the quality of the video, it not that clean
- monathemantis 
OH SWEET JESUS MOTHERFUCKER
- rudie96 
So glad this came sooner than 12 hours later
- Blayss 
I could not wait anymore
- rudie96 
Well I am sure I speak for everyone, that we are glad for your impatience, lol
- SoUtparanormal 
Sweet baby Jesus in the manger that was fuckin tremendous
- Blazingpegasys 
off topic but I read Sweet baby Jesus is the manager and I don't think I've been so confused
- holdonwhileipoop 
Yeah, my brain associated that with an iphone manager/app and Jesus in a matter of a nanosecond and my brain rebooted I think.
- SoUtparanormal  
Bahaha next time someone asks to speak to my manager I will gladly say that sweet baby jesus is the manager.
- Blayss
So much love from this community, you guys are the best!
- GlobalDefault 
Careful with that blood though! It's much easier for it to become infected.
- Blayss
I slapped on it alcohol filled napkin and let it sit there until it stopped bleeding
- KikiMoon 
Neosporin. My late father recommended it for everything.
- melinacruz 
So gross...I LOVE IT
- Would_You_kindly17 
My mouth was watering wtf.
- BakedPotatoHeadache 
Oh my gosh. Me too. I’m so ashamed. Not
- Demonicsmurfette 
Art. You've done beautiful popping art.
- Rakelcrakel 
Yaaaaaaas. Now to complete the saga, show us the clean, exhausted crater.
- GuineaPanda 
Glorious.
- Lara-El 
happy cake day!
- Con313 
Happy Cake Day!!!
- whyisthis_soHard 
I love the attack mode that ensued. “What? Fucker! I shall flatten you!”
- Amaleen6 
That was beautifully disgusting.
- JackalopeSoldier 
This is the exact reason phone cases were invented. For protection.
- Blayss
I removed the case so i could film this
- jupitersalien 
I too like to live dangerously.
- khaggis 
Nice choice with the OnePlus, brilliant phones! I've got the same one.
- maenadery 
*OnePus
- obsessedwithhippos 
Oh yeah, I love a squirter.
- vldsa 
I'm impressed by how smily you are through the pain. I've had a pimple there and it suuuuucks.
- poptropica_veteran 
To draw out the pus and infection mix sea salt and water then put it on that
- Blayss
Thanks for the tip I'm on vacation so i will just jump into the sea
- bpr2 
And attract sharks with the open bloody
- FleetwoodSmack87 
I love ur username
- MissMattel 
look on OP’s face makes this 100% better
- JayEnEl
Oh you need two ear buds (cue tips ?)to get into that spot better!! Loved it though ! Haha we are a weird mod over here 🤷‍♀️
- ML_BURGERKING 
Man that pimple is a gift from the popping gods. 2 fantastic pops so far. Praise be...
- TayloredMade 
Its the gift that keeps on giving
- oohbehave999 
That was an absolute beast I love the squirty ones
- krackerjaxx 
What you have done is made your subbies proud!
- TheSmoochy 
The technique was messy, but effective. A satisfying and enjoyable pop. 9/10
- Blayss
Thanks for your review.
- alextomato 
That was wonderful
- Mississippi_Queen14 
I love the super soaker action there... I hope you get thirds out of that
- ThamusWitwill 4
Not the 1 plus! Forever uncleeeeeeeeeeeean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts