Thursday 20 April 2017

Most 10 Shocking Popping Photo ! (Zits , Pimples and Acne)



                                                           Subscribe to "Mr.zit" blog 

№10 

For a year, I had what I though was a skin tag of sorts on my face until one day when I decided to give it a squeeze.

                   

  


    

№ 9

The year old bump on my head finally popped!




№ 8

I was told rpopping may like this. My mom refused to take a video of me removing my dad's 20 year old blackhead

      



№ 7

Found a hole in my armpit and I squeezed 





№ 6


So I was picking at a wart on my hand, when suddenly... 







№ 5

Removal of wart using black salve





№ 4

Had this lump on my forehead years thinking it was a wart. Moved to the South and after a week of intense sweating...



№ 3


      The mother of all pore strips... from my father.








№ 2

So my girlfriend was complaining about a mole on her back. Took a look at it today and... 




№ 1


Chocolate fondue took all the seeds out of this Strawberrg





What photo did you like ?



1 comment:

Popular Posts