Sunday 6 May 2018

MIRROR and POPPING CYST on BEARD "mrZit"

      Watch  VIDEO 🔻








"MrZit" on Blogspot - http://pimplesandzits.blogspot.com

"MrZit" on Vimeo - vimeo.com/user79949587

"MrZit" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Mr__ZIT


"MrZit" on Ello - https://ello.co/mr_zit

Well I can take a really good photo but if someone takes a photo of me when I'm not aware of it I look exactly how I do. The problem with photos is they catch peoples facial expressions at a particular point, whereas in real life that particular expression lasts for about a second. Mirrors aren't that realistic as they tend to be under artificial light and it's hard to see yourself from any angle other than straight on. Best thing to do is to film yourself unloading the dishwasher and talking to someone, then you'll see how you look through a whole rang of movements and expressions. I don't think mirrors "FLIP" you like photos. Because when I take a photo, for example, if my computer is on the right, when I take the photo, it will be on the left. 
When I look into the mirror and I see my computer, it's still on the right whether I look at it through the mirror or look behind me. People don't see you like a phone camera. You look normal to everyone including strangers. Strangers look normal to you,,,so yeah. 

Shut up, you people know absolutely nothing, your theory is so so so so so so so soooooooooooo so ........so dumb. The way a mirror reflects how you look is exactly how you look in EVERYBODY's eyes gosh. I even tested it myself with my brother, we both stared at each other at the mirror and then look at ourselves and we look exactly like our reflections CAMERA is a LIE! especially selfies, IT's ALL DIGITAL UGHHHHHH get a break and stop getting brainwashed by technologies. 
Slow heads, Your reflection in the mirror is exactly how you look to other is reality, that's exactly how people see you, stop stressing and stop getting brainwashed by technologies ugh you people are sooooooooooooo dumb, get a grip and in the mirror and love yourself because your reflection is you not some reversed you don't listen to those slow heads. Trust me I tested it several time with my friends and brothers how we see each other when we look in the mirror is exactly how we see ourselves when we look at each other. GET A LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts