Tuesday 8 May 2018

HUGE 30-year-old CYST Removed ! "mrZit"

       Watch  VIDEO 🔻











"MrZit" on Blogspot - http://pimplesandzits.blogspot.com

"MrZit" on Vimeo - vimeo.com/user79949587

"MrZit" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Mr__ZIT


"MrZit" on Ello - https://ello.co/mr_zit


- I’m a bit worried, just found out yesterday I have a cyst on my right ovary. I will be following up to my first OB appointment tomorrow. I have regular periods and have never had issues, I had a fibroid couple years back but was removed. I’ve been having discomfort on my right side and thought it could had been cus if my pregnancy but nope it was cus of this cyst. Anyone that has had one please give me some insight, I don’t want to lose my Fallopian tube, ok well I’m thinking the worse case senerio. I just don’t want to get surgery while pregnant or deal with any mess
- Wow really? I knew it had something to do with my pregnancy, cus to me this was just all weird for me to be having a cyst. I’ve read horrible things about having to get surgery and losing a Fallopian tube etc. No one in my family has had a cyst specially during pregnancy. So still a bit confused if it’s normal and healthy to develope, cus apparently not everyone develops them while pregnant.
- How far along are you? And when are you expecting it to go away? How big is yours? Sorry for all the questions.
 - It is weird they didn’t clairify that with me. I just called back to the ER and they don’t even have charted what type of cyst it is. This is so ridiculous. The nurse mentioned cus I wasn’t seen for that specifically they didn’t get much info about it. I stated to her that I should of known regardless the type of cyst whether I was seen for it or not. I should know more about it tomorrow with my OB hopefully. And the weirder part is she stated they seen the cyst with they did the regular ultrasound but not the transvaginal
- Ugh so sorry to hear that. I hope it’s a pregnancy cyst I guess. To me it just all sounds bad lol. Everyone I know has never had one during pregnancy. I did have a large fibroid some time back, so apparently I’ve had issues with estrogen. Hope this is not the same case cus of hormonal stuff
 -Gosh I followed up with my OB, my first appointment, she went over the ultrasound and said it’s not an ovarian cyst but an endometrial cyst. I don’t have endometriosis and have never had issues with my periods. Just wanted to clarify that since yesterday I thought I had an ovarian cyst. Gosh unprofessional ER where I live
- She said it was not on my ovary. Also mentioned she’s not concern about it cus it’s not located on my ovary, and that it should go away on its own. I’m getting another ultrasound done but for the baby on Monday. So hopefully it’s gone, she also said the spotting I’m having now could be tea later to the cyst
- Thank you. But I still want clear answers from my doctor on what the cyst is lol. Ima keep pushing till I get answers, hearing it’s common ain’t flying with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts